{FOREVER}

I know forever is a long time.  I've been working, being busy with three kids, getting things under control and having fun.  But now back to business.  Here are somethings I've been making.  You can too!
 vinyl only measures 6x8 you choose your vinyl color.  $4.00 plus shipping, local pick up is always free
 vinyl only measures 9x24 you choose the color.  $14.00 plus shipping.
 vinyl only measures 3x14, you choose the color.  $4.00 plus shipping
 vinyl only measures 6x6, you choose the color.  $4.50 plus shipping
 vinyl only COLORS ONLY are brown and light blue TOTAL measures 15x24.  $20 plus shipping.  I used the poplar wood from Lowes
 I put this on a big board but the vinyl measures 5x16.  CREAM AND PINK ONLY $7.50 plus shipping
 vinyl only measures 11x12 is $8.25 plus shipping.  Again I used the poplar wood from Lowes.
 vinyl only in ORANGE measures 11x24 is $16.50 plus shipping and again this is poplar from Lowes
vinyl only you choose the color measures 5x48 is $15.50 plus shipping.  

Just email me for anything you may want and remember all local pick ups are FREE!

Comments

Popular Posts