{Valentines} 2014

 LOVE this it is canvas painted and circles and hearts.  Vinyl ONLY:  measures 11x14 $18.00 plus $1.50 shipping.  I only accept paypal for shipped orders and local pickups cash or check.
 This is a big one.  Vinyl ONLY:  measures 18x24 this is in green but you can choose any color!  $25 plus $3 shipping.  I only accept paypal for shipped orders and local pickups cash or check!  This piece comes in 3 or 4 pieces.
 Chevron is very popular:  LOVE VINYL MEASURES:  4x13 in grey is $5.00 and shipping is FREE.  I only accept paypal for shipped orders and local pickups cash or check.
 Such a simple quote:  VINYL ONLY:  two colors white and red OR Cream and red YOU CHOOSE.  Measures:  6x9 and is $6 and shipping is FREE.  I only accept paypal for shipped orders and local pickups cash or check
 VERY SOUTHERN.  LOVE THE FONT!  VINYL ONLY:  measures 7x12 and comes in turquoise.  $8.00 plus FREE shipping.  I only accept paypal for shipped orders and local pickups cash or check.
I did this one last year but I LOVE IT!  COMPLETE PROJECT measures 7x10 IS $16  and FREE shipping. or VINYL ONLY black and hot pink vinyl  is $8.00 plus FREE shipping.  I only accept paypal for shipped orders and local pickups cash or check.
This one I did from skinny boards  so it was easy to hang.  VINYL ONLY:  measures 14x24 is $25 plus FREE shipping.  Comes in brown and light blue vinyl.  I only accept paypal for shipped orders and local pickups cash or check. 

Comments

Popular Posts